Articles For Professional Publications
Articles from professional publications on Private Club Consulting, Private Club Strategic Planning, Private Club Governance Issues and much more:
- The Membership Perspective - Know When You Are Getting an Error Message
- The Employee Perspective - Understanding Your Human Resources
- Sustainability - Ten Commandments Recommendations
- Why Aren't You Doing That? Trusted Concepts for Today's Clubs
- A Letter to Club Search Consultants - How Do You Evaluate What is Important?
- The Leadership Strategy Survey - Building Consensus on the Issues
- A Letter to Club Executive Search Firms - The Job Market or “When I Need You Most”
- Are You Ready to Hire a Shooting Star "A Case Study"
- The Well Dressed Club Manager "A Parable"
- Ken Blanchard leadership Philosophy - Lead Like Who?
- "How Healthy Is Your Club?"
- Your Leadership Role "A Personal Reflection"
- Fixing Computer and Club Problems
- Membership Surveys - Part II "Is that your final answer?"
- The Membership Survey Process - Part 1
- "Why Should You Survey the Membership?"
- A Tale of Three Presidents
- Does Your Finance Committee Have Cirrhosis
- Inside the BoardRoom
- What’s Under Your Rock
- Watch Out for the BEMKY - The Board Member that Knows Everything
- "Best Practices for Club Boards"
- “The Ideal Board of Directors”
- National Governance Survey
- A View from the Top or What the New President Should See
- What Most Clubs Need is a New Committee - Of One
- Your Club Foundation - Is It Structurally Sound
- Winning Strategies - Providing a United Front
- How to Sabotage Your Club
- Club Leaders Speak Out The GM/COO - Club Presidents Forum
- Director’s Roles & Responsibilities at College & University Clubs
- Club Presidents Shouldn’t Talk About Frogs
- Club Leaders Speak Out
- "The Next Major Trend for Private Clubs"
- ”How to Become a Great Club”
- Board Relations: Part 1 - Getting New Board Members up to Speed with a Strong Orientation Process
- Uncontested Elections - Insuring 12 Good People Around The Table
- Good Advice for Corporations - Good Advice for Club
- An open Letter to Club Presidents - It is Your Time – Make the Most of It
- The Leadership Strategy Survey - Building Consensus on the Issues?
- Capital Investment Analysis - How Do You Evaluate What is Important
- Comprehensive Strategic Planning - Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Strategic Management - Developing Your Strategic Plan
- State of the Industry - Are you ready - did you pass the test?
- Strategic Planning
- Comparing Companies, Churches & Clubs
- Strategic Management Using the Club Business Plan Model
- Green Management - Spend Less and Get More Accomplished
- Renovation Vs. Re-Invention - What is the Right Concept?
- Planning, Construction, Renovation – Real Life Issues
- The Value of Contract documents in Construction and Renovation – MCM Monograph
- Strategic Fitness - Viewing from the Right Perspective
- Facility Trends in Today’s Clubs - Keeping up with the Jones’
- "Winning the War Between Aesthetics and Function in Clubhouse Design"
- "Effective Clubhouse Design - Using a Club Operational Specialist"
- Marketing Your Master Plan - America's Oldest Golf Club is Not Standing Still
- The Master Plan Passed. Now What!
- Club Design Issues - Solving Complex Problems
- Developing Your Master Planning Team - Hey! It's Only Money!
- Ten Steps to Better Results or What Not to Do in Master Planning
Operations/Food & Beverage/Marketing
Jerry McCoy, MCM
Has been named
Dean of Education
The BoardRoom Institute
Get in Touch
Jerry N. McCoy, MCM
3507 Dunlin Shore CT
Norcross, GA 30092